Because of the seriousness of oral cancer and the importance of spotting the disease as soon as possible, you can have oral cancer screenings at our office with your semi-annual checkups. Each year in America, over 40,000 people are diagnosed with the disease, and as with other cancers, early detection is often critical to ensure a chance of oral health success.
Create an improved oral health identity with oral cancer screenings. In the meantime, check yourself for the following symptoms:
– Do you ever have issues eating or speaking, or have your teeth shifted out of position?
– Stay alert and on the lookout for any irregular bumps, lumps, rashes, or swelling in your mouth.
– Do you ever feel any abnormal pain, numbness or total loss of feeling in your ears, head, face, mouth, or neck?
– Unexplained weight loss and persistent sore throats could be indications of oral cancer.
– Seek out signs of unusual bleeding that occurs that cannot be easily explained.
– Remember to check your inner gums for white, speckled, or deep red patches.
Don’t delay in visiting our team at Foreversmile Dentistry to check if you are suffering from oral cancer symptoms. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Marilyn Amaral and our team at our dentist office in Miami, Florida, please call us at 305-274-0425. Come on in to learn more about your options to get the bright and healthy smile you’ve always wanted.